The Ling Ying Association Temple was built after the fire of 1855. Originally, the temple was the headquarters of a fraternal organization. In the early 20th century, the influential Yue clan of Auburn owned the temple. It is now called the Auburn Joss House Chinese Museum. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Hours: 1st Saturday of the month 10:00am–2:00pm